Tablet App Quality Checklist
Google Android Developer Relations Team recently published a new best practices guide the Tablet App Quality Checklist.
It identifies 10 key elements developers should address in their development process:
- Core app quality.
- Layouts for larger screens.
- Taking advantage of extra screen space.
- Using icons and other assets that are designed for tablet screens.
- Adjusting font sizes and touch targets for tablet screens.
- Adjusting sizes of home screen widgets for tablet screens.
- Offering the app’s full feature set to tablet users.
- Not requiring hardware features that might not be available on tablets.
- Declaring support for tablet screen configurations
- Following Google Play publishing best practices.